The beauty industry is one of the most profitable in the world. In fact, during the COVID-19 crisis, some people who lost their jobs decided to start small home-based businesses to create and sell cosmetics, managing to save their finances. Eye products are one of the best-sellers (this makes sense because of the increased use of mask-wearing). If this fact catches your attention and you want to market the most popular of these cosmetics, you will discover how to make eyeshadow commercially in this article.
Making the process of eyeshadow
With the rise of social networks, more and more people began to follow online tutorials and specialize in self-makeup techniques. They were even investigating how to make eyeshadow. This is a great business opportunity to become the eyeshadow supplier of makeup stores. Trying to make eyeshadow is not an easy job because you have a lot to learn.
- The first thing is to develop your idea on paper and answer questions like: will you make individual shadows or a palette? Will its texture be cream, powder, or liquid? Will it be your first product, or is it part of an existing product line? You have to ask yourself and answer a ton of more questions to be clear about what you want to create.
- The next step is to find all the legal information to allow you to manufacture, market, and distribute your eyeshadow without any problem.
- The most crucial step in the process of how to make eyeshadow is the formulation of this one. There are local and international sanitary regulations that you must follow. When formulating, it is vital to know about toxic or prohibited materials, among others. You should also know the proportions of each element to guarantee the eyeshadow is easy to apply and does not smudge or fade throughout the day. In this case, it is better to have a specialist in cosmetic chemistry who has experience in how to make eyeshadow.
- As the formulation tests progress, you must design the container where your product will go, as well as the packaging. You will have to decide if you will manufacture them or if you are going to outsource this process.
- Now, you need to find better raw material suppliers to guarantee high quality, deliver it on time and at the lowest cost possible.
- At this point, you are ready to start with the eyeshadow manufacturing process, and you will need to rent a place with adequate space to install the machines that will carry out various intrinsic chemical processes in how to make eyeshadow, as well as for the conservation of the final product.
OEM service of eyeshadow
Does the “how to make an eyeshadow” process seem complicated? It is! Indeed, you must be aware of many processes that are sometimes carried out simultaneously. That is why a good part of the entrepreneurs decide to hire an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) service of eyeshadow.
OEM service of eyeshadow saves time and money for you, and there is no need to worry about all the steps involved in the making process of eyeshadow since they have experience in the product you want to develop. Moreover, they are familiar with the legal framework that applies in these cases. Specialists in the formulation and packaging design are what make them more professional in this field. It is wise of you to hire OEM service of eyeshadow, as the final cost of your product can be lower than if you had done it on your own. Thus, you can offer prices that are more attractive to your customers.
This is your chance to start the business of your dreams
The beauty business is one of those reported more remarkable global growth and better margin leaves. Take your first step – hire the OEM service of eyeshadow to make your dream come true. ZUOFUN is one of the leading cosmetics manufacturers in China that accept OEM service of eyeshadow.
ZUOFUN has more than 20 years of R&D experience in cosmetics and received SGS, FDA, ISO22716, ISO9001, and GSP 4A certificates. All of the products produced by ZUNFUN are gone through strict quality inspection. Working with the best raw material worldwide, ZUNFUN is committed to providing one-stop service of eyeshadow to boost your business. We are professionals at your service that will help you to achieve the best eyeshadow business at the best cost.